“The Other”

What do you think it means?
I'm not sure I know myself …
But Vittoria convinced me to buy that Miu Miu crinkle bra top after this shoot. I bought the white one, because it's more summery. Now that it's melting-hot in New York and most of elsewhere in this hemisphere I am going to be wearing it very very often. Best investment piece of summer 2013. (-:

 photo Cover_SooJoo_02_zpscf009a00.jpg
LURVE MAGAZINE ISSUE No. 7
PHOTO: Dario Catellani  STYLIST: Vittoria Cerciello  MAKE-UP: Tatyana Makarova  HAIR: Tetsuya Yamakata
CASTING: Edward Kim at Edit Desk


 photo SooJoo-1-1_WEB_zpsdcc3d75a.jpg

 photo SooJoo-2_web_zps19b72e0b.jpg

 photo SooJoo-3_web_zps24670e49.jpg

 photo SooJoo-4_web_zps8b0644a5.jpg

 photo SooJoo-5_web_zpsc4f59f50.jpg

 photo SooJoo-6_WEB_zpscb64f2e0.jpg

2 comments:

Fashion inspirAsians said...

Hey Soo Joo!

How do you take care of your hair? Doesn't it fall off from all the bleaching?
Mine has fallen off a lot already (after 2 months), i don't know what to do. I still want to have blonde hair..

Thank you for being such a great model!

Vilte said...

Honey, you making me wanna bleach maaah brows ;D