Karma, Patience, and Reward

"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice—no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service."  - John Burroughs

They say patience is a virtue. Even though things are going fairly smoothly for me at the moment, there are times when I get extremely irritated that things aren't panning the way I'd like them to.

Thankfully, I am able to rationalize and weigh out the good and the bad before turning into a tantrum. What's been extremely positive is the attention I seem to be garnering lately. Elle Magazine, NY Mag's The Cut, and Modelinia have all been kind to feature me as one of the new faces to watch this season! I missed a lot of New York casting days due to some major photo and video shoots, which has affected my showcount, but I'm not awfully sad or stressed.

Also, as mentioned in my previous post: I will be contributing my Fashion Week experiences and behind-the-scene details to CR Fashion Book online! They even gave me a beautiful Samsung Galaxy camera with 16MP and an OS to use. So until my CR posts are published, my blog will be more about my interests both relevant and random, and less about my fashion week experiences.

0 comments: