Corps-à-Corps












NUMÉRO N° 145
PHOTO: Wing Shya   STYLIST: Irina Marie   HAIR: Seb   MAKEUP: Morgane
FULL STORY AT WILHELMINA NEWS

My French Numéro 12-page story is out! It was a dream to work with Wing, I'd admired his work since  my infatuation with Wong Kar Wai's films developed in my early twenties. And I think the styling by Irina is so spot-on. And the hair, and makeup...

I had to go to Paris to shoot this directly after flying in from Singapore's Chanel Cruise Collection. During this trip I watched Dune in my tiny Morocco-inspired hotel room in the Marais, tried to speak my nursery-level French to shopkeepers, spent a lot of time with new Parisian friends I'd struck a chord with, went out to all the nightclubs on my final night until sunrise, when I returned to my hotel to pack my things and quietly board the train to London for another job.


3 comments:

Seraphina said...

Beautiful editorial

ChungkingExpressions said...

I couldn't imagine a better pairing than you and Wing Shya! You're such a classic Femme Fatale

jessica bharata said...

i just stumbled upon your blog and i can't stop scrolling the 'older posts' link. my fave post is INSOMNIATIC MUMBLINGS one.

you write so well. keep posting please!

xx
jessica