Sunday, June 27 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom says I look like I need blood. Though the possibility of her being aware of my fascination of vampires excites me, I think she probably means she'd like to see me fatter.

Today I doodled with a micron pen. On my skin. I have a few mint ones at something like .02mm from back when I was in archi school. They smear a little on skin, but I drew myself a script tattoo, which I pretended was a real one and paraded around running errands in the neighborhood. I already had some obnoxious outfit on circa high school days. Aaaand I'm fifteen again!

I keep having allergic skin reaction to my skincare products. As a last resort I've been avoiding putting everything and anything on it...I'm getting a facial next week and I can hardly wait.

0 comments: